-Reservation Policies

What type of payment is required to book a reservation?

We are very sensitive to the budget needs of all of our couples as we book your perfect ceremony plan. The amount of the payment will depend on what plan you have chosen. If your package is below $200, we require full payment. If it exceeds $200, then 50% is required, whichever is greater. We understand that sometimes events in life are unpredictable and can cause an unforeseen delay or cancellation of your special day, so we are more than willing to accommodate you and put your entire payment on reserve for up to one year as long as we receive a minimum of seven days’ notice.

•When is the full package payment due?

In order to give you the special day you are hoping for, we require that your balance be paid thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony. If you have a balance thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony and we do not hear from you and/or cannot get a hold of you, it is possible that your ceremony, or additional wedding products and services, may be canceled. We require the remaining balance of your ceremony to be paid 30 days prior to the ceremony date. If you book within 30 days of your ceremony, you will be asked to pay the full amount at the time that you book the ceremony.

•What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.  We do not accept personal checks.

•What are your rescheduling policies?

You may re-schedule your wedding date one time if given at least 72 hour notice before your scheduled wedding date at no additional charge. Rescheduling multiple times (more than 1) will result in a non-refundable rescheduling fee of $50.

•What are your cancellation policies?

All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits made can be applied towards a future wedding date and can be used as a credit toward any wedding package.

-General Questions

How do I get my marriage license?

The Clark County Marriage License Bureau at the Regional Justice Center (201 Clark Avenue) is about 12 blocks from our chapel towards downtown Las Vegas. The cost is $60. This must be paid in cash. The two of you need to be together, and you both need to have picture identification showing that you are over 18. We suggest that you get this at least the day prior to the wedding. The marriage license is valid up to one year from the issue date. You can find driving directions posted on our website under “Marriage Licenses.” To fill out your application to get married in Las Vegas ahead of time, go to www.accessclarkcounty.com and click on “Permits/Licenses” and select “Marriage License”. From there, you can select a link to take you to the application, which you can print, fill out and bring with you to the Marriage License Bureau. We cannot perform your marriage ceremony unless you have a valid Clark County Marriage License.

You must have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your wedding in Las Vegas and provide it at the time of your ceremony, or at your consultation. We are unable to perform a wedding without a Nevada State Marriage License. If you do not have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your ceremony, your ceremony will be canceled or moved to a later time (pending your purchase of a Nevada State Marriage License), based on availability. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation policies.

RENEWAL OF VOWS: Vow Renewals in Las Vegas do not require a Marriage License, but you will be asked to prove you are legally married.

When do I take care of the minister’s donation?

We will collect the Minister Donation upon arrival. We recommend a donation of at least $60. Your minister can answer any questions or concerns you may have.  Your minister will also personally deliver all of your documents to the Clark County Recorder’s Office where your marriage will be legally documented.

Will you give us a copy of our Marriage Certificate before we leave?

You will be given a decorative souvenir copy of your Marriage Certificate before leaving the Chapel. The Minister that performs your ceremony legally has 10 business days to file the official documents with the County Recorder. Once filed, you can order a Certified Copy of the Marriage Certificate (required for legal purposes such as change of name, insurance coverage, etc.) directly from the County Recorder’s Office at a cost of $15 per copy. The County Recorder will then mail this to the address on your documents. Typically, you receive your Certified Copies within 4-5 weeks following your ceremony date. If you need to have proof of legal marriage faster, we do offer an Expedited Service that can rush the process and have the Certified Copy of your Marriage Certificate ready for pick up or mail within 10-12 business days following your ceremony. Please note that some countries will also require an Apostile in conjunction with your Certified Copy; you may want to verify this with your local government agencies.

Can we write our own vows?

Yes, you may. We do our best to make every ceremony personal to the couple getting married. We believe that each of our ministers performs a beautiful ceremony, and that your own vows are certainly not necessary. However, if you feel strongly about writing your own wedding vows we are happy to accommodate you. We ask that you keep them to about one minute each in length. Please submit your vows at least one week in advance so that our head minister can look over them.

Can my guests take photos?

Your guests can take unlimited photos and videos for a nominal flat fee of $30. We offer photography and videography as a service to all of our couples so using personal cameras is not necessary, however if you still choose to use personal cameras, we offer the opportunity at this fee.